– White flesh fish, caught, filleted and skinned if you like. We use all shapes and size fillets from all fish caught on Avenger Gold Coast Fishing Charters. The below ingredients suit up to 4 x 200g fillets about 1.5 cm thick. Use more of the below ingredients if you have more fish to prepare.
– 1/2 cup fresh multi-grain breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
– 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– olive oil cooking spray
– Sides: anything you like, please see our sides page here for easy to prepare sides. We mean easy, we try to stick to store bought sides, we’re fishermen here at Avenger Fishing Charters, not chefs!
– Fillet / Prepare your fish for the plate.
– Preheat oven to 200°C or 180C fan-forced. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine. Drizzle mixture with oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
– Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
– Place fish, skin-side down, onto a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are light golden and fish is just cooked through. Prepare your sides to be ready when fish is done, serve all with a lemon wedge.