– 200g tuna loin fillets (suits any Tuna including the dark meat Mack Tuna!)
– 2 teaspoons sesame oil
– 75g edamame beans, podded
– Baby herbs, to serve
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
– 1 tablespoon water, cold
– 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
– 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caster sugar
– 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– Brush tuna with oil. Season well. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 30 seconds each side for rare or until cooked to your liking. Rinse tuna under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towel. Thinly slice.
– Blanch beans in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Pat dry.
– For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Season.
– Arrange tuna on a serving plate. Sprinkle with edamame beans and baby herbs. Drizzle over the dressing.